Located in Brittany, in Dinard, this family campsite is easy to access by all means
- Access from Paris by the A11 motorway to Rennes (3 hours), Rennes / Dinard by the 4 lane Rn 137 (45 mins)
- TGV Paris / Rennes (2 hours). SNCF Rennes / Saint-Malo connection (1 hour) + SNCF coaches
- Airport Dinard / Pleurtuit : Connections to London and the main cities of Great Britain.
- Port of Saint-Malo: Connections throughout the year with England and the Channel Islands.
- Cycling friends: The Port Blanc campsite is labeled “Point Accueil Vélo” (Bike Friendly)
- Hiker friends: the campsite is located by the GR 34 on the beach. ( a beautiful walk you cannot miss to discover the coast !)